Pages

Monday, September 10, 2012

You Dirty Snowman!

I apologize in advance for posting about snowmen in September. How dare I!

Good Monday everyone! This past week I officially decided to do two upcoming craft shows. I'm so excited! They are both in November so that should be perfect for Christmas decor and even some fall decor. So to Pinterest I went, in search of inspiration. I tell ya, I think I Pinterest is my new Google!

So here is what I found. Love him! I have a soft spot for snowmen.
And a after a few hours put into it, here is my version!

I had painted it white but ultimately decided to make them "dirty snowmen" with a little glaze that I already had on hand.

I'm so in love I already have a dozen snow babies and 2 snow families cut, sanded, and painted! Can't wait for naptime when they all get to get the "dirty" treatment!  

Now I need to think of some great fall decor ideas. I'm sure something will come to me!

1 comment:

  1. I just love the snowmen!! Here is a great pumpkin project made out of wood that I thought you might like. http://alaynascreations.blogspot.com/2011/09/craft-day.html

    ReplyDelete

 
Pin It button on image hover