Pages

Monday, November 26, 2012

Fall Craft Show's: A Recap

Hi guys! I have been one busy momma! I am finished with craft shows for the season and already looking for ideas for spring shows. It is really so much fun to do shows!
Here is my favorite set up. It helps to have a great spot! (I already paid for this same spot for next year!!)

A quick recap of what sold well and what didn't...
Things that sold like wildfire were dirty snow people both large and small...
 

 ...as well as chalkboards and memo boards.




I also sold quite a few of my "photo holders" and they were among the most talked about items.

And how could I almost forget the very most ohh'd and aww'd over item... my chair bench! He went home with a  foster family! They will be using it in their entryway and adding a shelf underneath for baskets of hats and gloves. How smart is that?!



Things that did not sell well... wreaths... I did not sell a single one! But I am happy to report that my house is all wreathed up and beautiful!


I have a pretty awesome project coming up in the next few weeks. It is all taken from a photo and figured out in my head so it may take some time but should make a wonderful Christmas gift for a nephew of mine. So check back for that! I promise... it's GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover