Pages

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Busy Bees





Well the month of May just flew right by! Aside from getting settled here at the new house I have been busy this past week making some gifts. First I made three of these for my boy's teachers...





 

Then I made these two signs for a shower gift for our dear friends who are expecting their first child.

 
 

I have a few other signs and furniture pieces on order. One of these days I will get around to starting on all the wonderful treasures that came with the house (farm fresh barn goodies!!).

 

Work begins this weekend on a mini-bathroom makeover so I really need to get back to work on that wallpaper! For now we are keeping the blue bathtub but the blue toilet is getting the boot. makes me smile. :)
 
 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover