Pages

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

New House: The Blue Bathroom


YAY!!! We have been in our new house for about 2 weeks now and I am finally kinda ready to start tackling a few projects. First on the list, "The Blue Bathroom". Checkout this realtor photo....

  

YIKES! I am sure this was just lovely in the 90's what the paper went up and the late 70's when the fixtures were installed. But first that paper has to go!!! Well actually first thing to go was that shower curtain, 10 years of dust build up and all...

Then I started the task of removing the paper, using my top secret method. But guess what... after AN HOUR this was all the farther I had gotten!!! Yes, this one is going to be a p-a-i-n!!! Stay tuned!!!

 
P.S.- I guess I should not be too surprised to find blue walls under the paper. My boys think we should do an underwater theme... uh no!

 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover