Pages

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Wedding Brain!

Has it really been over a month since I posted anything?! Wow. Well I my last post was about weddings and this one will be too! It turns out that my one of my dearest friends (who happens to be my cousin) decided to get married with only THREE MONTHS time to throw it all together. We are currently in wedding crunch mode with a little over 5 weeks to go. Somehow, it will all get done... somehow.
 
So what all are we planning?

 
For the outside ceremony:
big huge wedding entry doors
a dramatic twist on the traditional wedding arch using awesome shutters
lots of straw bales and lanterns
and of course, some signs. :)
 
For the reception:
more shutters
more signs
a wedding guest bench
lots of vintage
lots of vases
TONS of paper flowers
homemade favors (of the spreadable variety)
lights
& a touch of burlap and lace!!!

Every weekend has a to do list and this weekend is paper flowers made from coffee filters. So I hope to do a post of those finished with a roundup of helpful sources.
 
I will leave you with a few more photos from the weddings I worked on earlier this summer...
 
 
(Don't mind my little man in his green lantern shirt or  the marker all over his face.)
 

 
 
 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover