Pages

Sunday, December 29, 2013

2013 Out 2014 In



I can hardly believe that 2013 is almost over! I have had a true whirlwind year from finishing up our house, to selling and moving, a wedding, and having orders nearly full time since we got “settled” in June. I have been SO very blessed.

 

I am greatly looking forward to what 2014 has in store for me. I never would have imagined the growth I have had this year. My final crafty project of 2013 is pretty fun so I thought I would share it with you.
Click to enlarge and save for your own PERSONAL use.
 
I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut a TON of fun photo props to use while we ring in the New Year! Just cut and attach some sticks and we are ready to party the night away!
 

Feel free to take the included image and do your own trace and make some for your group of friends. I did not make any wine or champagne glasses but would be willing to put together a drink ware file upon request. Please let me know if you need any help! I have included my Studio screen shot for a size reference.
One little note: my glitter props were made with The Paper Studios Glitter Cardstock Pack. I had read about how hard glitter cardstock can be to cut but I had no issues and it actually cut quite beautifully. I used Speed 3, Thickness 33, Blade 5, and a double cut.


Have fun crafting and may your 2014 be FULL of fun creative times!!
 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover