Pages

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Decoupage for Baby

Hey guys! I am keeping busy working on a few different builds plus now I am working on some crafts for a local Christmas In July sale. Exciting! Here is one of the things I have been working on.


Isn't it precious!? My cousin just had her first baby and I was excited to try this out. It is a twist on my Decoupage Post (which is insanely popular. Thank you Pinterest.) This time I added lettering, easy as that! Oh and I did get the distress ink. It is costly but neat and it comes in many different colors. The one I used here is called Tea Dye.  I am hoping these ink pads don't dry up fast. Here is a photo of the blocks before I added the letting. You can notice the distress ink more here. I added the ink before I applied it to the wood (letting it dry for a few minutes first).

So I will be working on a few more of these plus some other ideas that use Mod Podge too. These will soon be for sale!

$15 for two names (first and middle or first and last).

$20 for two names plus birth stats.


The blog post is linking up here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Pin It button on image hover