Pages

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Week in review; July 13-27


Boy have I been busy! This weekend I am doing my first ever flea market set up! They are having a Christmas in July weekend so I thought this might be the perfect opportunity to make a little cash. 

 
You saw another of these baby block sets last week. But here is one that was ordered. And I have a few more sets in the works.

Now check these out! I think I'll call them something along the lines of "Think Outside the Frame... frames". Okay, that still needs some thought. :)



I'm so in love. Those handsome little men really help to sweeten the photo's.


And I almost forgot these two little cuties.


And in my spare time I've been doing this...
Yes, that's a toy chest. No plans, just my from my head. And my mind has been so crowded that this is the first picture I have taken. I've got a few more hours of work left.  

Busy times! Hope you all have a great weekend! I'll probably be scarce for the next two weeks as I prepare for my husband's vacation by finishing up a lot of little things. Take care!

Linking up at AKA Designs DIY Link Party #41. Great blog, take a look!


1 comment:

  1. Oh my, you have some awesome ideas!! I love the block frames! I'm your newest follower from the DIY party. :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Pin It button on image hover